Estée Lauder Şirketler Grubu, farklı sektörlerden en seçkin çalışanların tercih ettiği bir şirkettir. Çalışanlarımızın beceri ve yeteneklerini geliştirebilmeleri için onlara elverişli bir ortam sunmaktayız. Tüm çalışanlarımız; ister mağaza, ister New York’taki kurumsal merkez ofisimizde çalışanlar, isterse de herhangi bir ülkedeki iştiraklarımızda çalışanlar olsun başarımızda pay sahibi olmaktan dolayı gurur duymaktadır.
The Estee Lauder Companies Senior Business Controller in ELCA KOZMETIK MERKEZ OFIS, Turkey
Senior Business Controller
Direct report to Financial Reporting and Accounting Manager.
Business relationship with accounting team, brand teams, forecasting, HR & IS.
To be a business partner to the Finance Director, BP&A Manager and Brand Teams providing financial and analytical support in order to achieve the Company’s financial and strategic objectives.
Responsible for leading and organizing all Affiliate planning and analysis processes including: calendars & guidelines, monthly estimate reviews, strategic and yearly plans.
1) Management Reporting :To provide the highest quality financial reporting and analysis to the Affiliate management team, the Region management team and International Finance. Responsible for the process of collecting, sorting, summarizing and distributing the right financial information to those who need it.
2) Financial Analysis : To develop cost control mechanisms and PO management for efficient budget control. Responsible for the process of understanding and translating financial data into meaningful information for both the affiliate and the international finance.
3) Financial Planning: The process of collecting, understanding, analyzing, interpreting and presenting information that will support management decisions now, in the next month, the next quarter, the next fiscal year and the years ahead.To ensure financial plans are in line with forecasting figures in order to have optimum stock levels and pricing is in compliance with other ELC affiliates during the planning cycles.
4) Business Processes: The achievement of specific business objectives through well-designed and efficient standard operating policies which are in line with SOX requirements.
1.Ensures Customer and Market Growth
2.Manages Operational Effectiveness
3.Improves Business Processes
1. Ensures Customer and Market Growth
Ensure sound financial controls, policies and procedures are in place to meet our changing business environment (e.g. retail stores, e-commerce etc.) in accordance with corporate requirement and comply fully with local statutory convention.
Collaborate with the brands regarding accounting issues and provide appropriate advice to them.
2. Manages Operational Effectiveness
Ensures compliance with ELC global policies and procedures.
Assist BP&A Manager to control actual spending with the budget.
Supervise the preparation and on-going development of monthly, quarterly and annual financial/management reports to ensure their accuracy and timely distribution.
Compile Monthly Estimates for individual brand responsibility and pass to BP&A Manager for compilation into total company numbers. Finance Director only will then submit this information to NY.
Develop and maintain Brand P&L’s by door, customer, category, etc.
Lead Monthly P&L Meeting with GM, Finance Director, BP&A Manager and Brand/Marketing Managers. Identify issues/opportunities by line and make recommendations. Issue minutes promptly.
Expedite ad-hoc requests for financial analysis from General Management and New York Finance.
Assumes certain responsibilities held by the Business Planning & Analysis Manager during an absence.
Assists Brand Managers to control actual spending with the budget.
3. Improves Business Processes
Keep abreast of new accounting and financial concepts, techniques and principles.
Track, maintain and check all brand and relevant competitive pricing submissions to Brand/Finance. Make recommendations to Brand/Marketing Manager as necessary.
Review pricing of New Products for COG’s and compliance with Brand Guidelines vs. competitive benchmarks and vs budget.
Work with the Brand/Marketing Managers and Forecasting to ensure one plan concept. Likewise, work with the same parties to analyze and act on out-of-stock/low stock and excess issues.
Reviews orders placed by Trade and Marketing Managers (both via the IMW and local) reconciles vs. budget. Highlights issues and opportunities and makes recommendations to the Brand, Trade and Marketing Managers.
Collaborate with the Brand Managers regarding investment support.
Experience in reporting and controlling financial activities preferably in retail or FMCG companies
Minimum 3 year Audit Back ground (Big 4 is preferred)
Experience in IFRS reporting and month-end closing processes
Strong analytical and technical skills
Strong communicative skills
Fluency in oral and written English
University degree in a relevant subject from reputable universities
Good usage of MS Office applications
No military obligation for male candidates
Experience in SAP
Vardiya Gündüz İşi
İş Finance & Accounting
İş Tipi Standart
Çizelge Tam Zamanlı
Birincil Lokasyon Europe, Middle East, Africa-TR-34-ELCA KOZMETIK MERKEZ OFIS
Organizasyon Estée Lauder Companies
Job Number: 194947